Daisypath Anniversary tickers

santai bersama BEN ASHAARI ^^

Tuesday

The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia will be announced on 2omarch2014

  

hi readers :'D Ya Allah. long time no see you guys and not updating this handsome blog -.-. I think this is my first entry for the year of 2014. The purpose of my writing is to share with youoolls bout my feeling right now. omaigod. only Allah knows what are playing in my mind in deep of my heart T_T. 

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
  " Ya Allah, saya doakan NOR ASYIKIN BINTI AZAMI mendapat 9A dalam SPM 2014"
Amin Ya Rabb :)
thank you youolls for the prayer to my upcoming result. May allah always bless you :)

then, I just wanna say thanks to my supporter: teachers, parents, families, and all my fellow friends. I know, Allah has created the best way for us as a "khalifah" in this world. and hopefully Ill success in my life. my prayers also to you guys :')

Last word, this is awesome! 
 Hopefully, Ill pass it with flying colours. Maybe like this :')

Thats all from me, may Allah ease everything :) Goodluck Batch96'

P/s: Ya allah Ya Tuhanku, Aku hanya bertawakal dan berserah kepadamu atas keputusan ku kelak. Sesungguhnya aku berharap aku dapat menerimanya dengan redha dan hati yang terbuka. Amin ya rabalalamin.......

1 01orang Pengomen Terhebat !!: